As of November 18, 2022, Amancio Ortega was the wealthiest man in Spain, with an estimated net worth of 61.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (No. 2, $6.0 billion), Rafael Del Pino (No. 3, $4.0 billion); and Juan Roig (No. 4, $3.5 billion).
Daniel Mate is the fifth-richest person in Spain, with a whopping $3.4 billion Miguel Fluxa Rossello ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.8 billion, followed by Juan Abello with $2.7 billion. Alicia Koplowitz is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.6 billion. Maria Del Pino ($2.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Spain.
SPAIN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Amancio Ortega: $61.0 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $6.0 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $4.0 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.5 billion
- Daniel Mate: $3.4 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $2.8 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.7 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz : $2.6 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.3 billion
- Isak Andic & family: $2.1 billion
- Florentino Perez: $2.0 billion
- Hortensia Herrero: $2.0 billion
- Sol Daurella: $1.8 billion
- Leopoldo del pino: $1.8 billion
- Alberto palatchi: $1.6 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $1.5 billion
- Manuel Lao Hernandez: $1.4 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.4 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.3 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.3 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.3 billion
- Jose Maria Aristrain: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
St. Kitts and Nevis’ Sustainable Growth Fund For Investment and Citizenship.
Vanuatu’s CBI and the approved Real Estate Options To Consider.
What Makes Residence by Investment Schemes Attractive To Investors?
Top Attractive Benefits Every Investor Looks For In a Golden Visa Scheme.
5 Income Producing Assets You Should Own.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org