As of November 13, 2022, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest man in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 15.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Melker Schorling (No. 2, $10.1 billion), Finn Rausing (No. 3, $9.3 billion); and Kirsten Rausing (No. 4, $9.3 billion).
Jorn Rausing is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $9.3 billion. Frederik Paulsen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.0 billion, followed by Antonia Ax:son Johnson with $6.9 billion. Gustaf Douglas is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.5 billion. Carl Bennet ($6.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Sweden.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Stefan Persson: $15.8 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $10.1 billion
- Finn Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.0 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $6.9 billion
- Gustaf Douglas : $6.5 billion
- Bennet Carl: $6.4 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.8 billion
- Bertil Hult : $4.2 billion
- Erik Selin: $2.8 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.7 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.7 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $2.1 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.1 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $2.0 billion
- Daniel Ek: $1.8 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $1.8 billion
- Katarina Martinson: $1.8 billion
Have you read?
Stuck for a Great Idea? Unlock Your Creative Potential by Robin Landa.
CAN BUSINESSES SAVE DEMOCRACY by Stephanie Nora White.
4 Mistakes Keeping You From Creating Wealth by Litan Yahav.
Generation Why by Leo Bottary.
The co-CEO model: Risk or reward by Lance Mortlock.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org