As of November 13, 2022, Jay Y. Lee was the wealthiest man in South Korea, with an estimated net worth of 8.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Seo Jung-jin (No. 2, $7.2 billion), Kwon Hyuk-bin (No. 3, $6.3 billion); and Hong Ra-hee (No. 4, $5.4 billion).
Kim Beom-Su is the fifth-richest person in South Korea, with a whopping $5.1 billion. Chung Mong-Koo ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.9 billion, followed by Lee Boo-jin with $3.4 billion. Song Chi-Hyung is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.4 billion. Lee Seo-hyun ($3.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in South Korea
SOUTH KOREA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Jay Y. Lee: $8.2 billion
- Seo Jung-jin: $7.2 billion
- Kwon Hyuk-bin: $6.3 billion
- Hong Ra-hee: $5.4 billion
- Kim Beom-su: $5.1 billion
- Chung Mong-Koo: $3.9 billion
- Lee Boo-jin: $3.4 billion
- Song Chi-hyung: $3.4 billion
- Lee Seo-hyun: $3.0 billion
- Euisun Chung: $2.9 billion
- Yoo Jung-hyun: $2.5 billion
- Cho jung-ho: $2.3 billion
- Chey Tae-won: $2.1 billion
- Kim Hyoung-nyon: $1.8 billion
- Koo Kwang-mo: $1.8 billion
- Kim Chang-soo: $1.8 billion
- Kim Taek-jin: $1.6 billion
- Lee Joong-keun: $1.6 billion
- Suh Kyung-bae: $1.5 billion
- Chang Byung-gyu: $1.4 billion
- Cho Young-sik: $1.4 billion
- Kim Sang-yeol: $1.3 billion
- Lee Hae-jin: $1.3 billion
Have you read?
Stuck for a Great Idea? Unlock Your Creative Potential by Robin Landa.
CAN BUSINESSES SAVE DEMOCRACY by Stephanie Nora White.
4 Mistakes Keeping You From Creating Wealth by Litan Yahav.
Generation Why by Leo Bottary.
The co-CEO model: Risk or reward by Lance Mortlock.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org