Wealthiest People in the United States (November 12, 2022)
As of November 12, 2022, Alon Musk was the wealthiest man in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 199.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $124.1 billion), Warren Buffett (No. 3, $108.4 billion); and Bill Gates (No. 4, $104.9 billion).
Larry Ellison is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $101.4 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $83.6 billion, followed by Steve Ballmer with $80.4 billion. Sergey Brin is placed 8th with a net worth of $80.3 billion. Michael Bloomberg ($76.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $199.8 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $124.1 billion
- Warren Buffett: $108.4 billion
- Bill Gates: $104.9 billion
- Larry Ellison: $101.4 billion
- Larry Page: $83.6 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $80.4 billion
- Sergey Brin : $80.3 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $61.1 billion
- Rob Walton: $59.8 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $58.9 billion
- Michael dell: $52.1 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $41.6 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $41.2 billion
- John Mars: $38.1 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.1 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $32.6 billion
- Ken Griffin: $31.9 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $31.6 billion
- Jeff Yass: $30.0 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $29.8 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $29.5 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
Have you read?
Leadership Driven Method (LDM) of Performance Measurement (PM) – A Navigation System by Bryan Shane.
The Future of Virtual and Hybrid Events by Brian Wallace.
How to Manage Multiple C-Level Executive Job Offers by Robert A. Adelson, Esq.
Tools That Will Help Improve Your Writing Strategy.
Privilege the pause by Rajasvini Bhansali.