As of November 3, 2022, Giovanni Ferrero was the wealthiest man in Italy, with an estimated net worth of 32.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Silvio Berlusconi (No. 2, $5.9 billion), Giorgio Armani (No. 3, $5.6 billion); and Massimiliana Landini Aleotti (No. 4, $4.5 billion).
Piero Ferrari is the fifth-richest person in Italy, with a whopping $4.3 billion. Sergio Stevanato ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.1 billion, followed by Patrizio Bertelli with $3.6 billion. Miuccia Prada is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.6 billion. Gustavo Denegri ($3.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Italy.
ITALY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Giovanni Ferrero : $32.6 billion
- Silvio Berlusconi & family: $5.9 billion
- Giorgio Armani: $5.6 billion
- Massimiliana Landini Aleotti & family: $4.5 billion
- Piero Ferrari: $4.3 billion
- Sergio Stevanato & family: $4.1 billion
- Patrizio Bertelli: $3.6 billion
- Miuccia Prada : $3.6 billion
- Gustavo Denegri: $3.6 billion
- Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti: $3.5 billion
- Giuseppe Crippa & family: $3.5 billion
- Giuseppe De’Longhi & family: $3.4 billion
- Luca Garavoglia: $3.4 billion
- Paolo & Gianfelice Mario Rocca: $3.3 billion
- Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone: $3.1 billion
- Giuliana Benetton: $2.8 billion
- Luciano Benetton: $2.8 billion
- Alessandra Garavoglia: $2.8 billion
- Remo Ruffini: $2.7 billion
- Isabella Seragnoli: $2.5 billion
- Susan Carol Holland: $2.4 billion
- Renzo Rosso & family: $2.4 billion
- Brunello Cucinelli & family: $2.4 billion
- Alberto Bombassei: $2.1 billion
- John Elkann: $1.9 billion
Have you read?
Five Ways Hydrogen Production Can Tackle Critical Energy Challenges by Whitaker Irvin Jr.
Hiring Tax Solicitors: A Guide.
Mobile Development is on the Rise: How CEOs Can Expand and Implement by Lucas Stolze.
5 Tips to Become a More Effective Leader Today.
How Mentor and Coach Henry Goudreau is Guiding Construction Industry Entrepreneurs Down the Straight and Narrow Path.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org