As of November 3, 2022, Giovanni Ferrero was the wealthiest man in Italy, with an estimated net worth of 32.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Silvio Berlusconi (No. 2, $5.9 billion), Giorgio Armani (No. 3, $5.6 billion); and Massimiliana Landini Aleotti (No. 4, $4.5 billion).
Piero Ferrari is the fifth-richest person in Italy, with a whopping $4.3 billion. Sergio Stevanato ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.1 billion, followed by Patrizio Bertelli with $3.6 billion. Miuccia Prada is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.6 billion. Gustavo Denegri ($3.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Italy.
ITALY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Giovanni Ferrero : $32.6 billion
- Silvio Berlusconi & family: $5.9 billion
- Giorgio Armani: $5.6 billion
- Massimiliana Landini Aleotti & family: $4.5 billion
- Piero Ferrari: $4.3 billion
- Sergio Stevanato & family: $4.1 billion
- Patrizio Bertelli: $3.6 billion
- Miuccia Prada : $3.6 billion
- Gustavo Denegri: $3.6 billion
- Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti: $3.5 billion
- Giuseppe Crippa & family: $3.5 billion
- Giuseppe De’Longhi & family: $3.4 billion
- Luca Garavoglia: $3.4 billion
- Paolo & Gianfelice Mario Rocca: $3.3 billion
- Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone: $3.1 billion
- Giuliana Benetton: $2.8 billion
- Luciano Benetton: $2.8 billion
- Alessandra Garavoglia: $2.8 billion
- Remo Ruffini: $2.7 billion
- Isabella Seragnoli: $2.5 billion
- Susan Carol Holland: $2.4 billion
- Renzo Rosso & family: $2.4 billion
- Brunello Cucinelli & family: $2.4 billion
- Alberto Bombassei: $2.1 billion
- John Elkann: $1.9 billion
Have you read?
Five Ways Hydrogen Production Can Tackle Critical Energy Challenges by Whitaker Irvin Jr.
Hiring Tax Solicitors: A Guide.
Mobile Development is on the Rise: How CEOs Can Expand and Implement by Lucas Stolze.
5 Tips to Become a More Effective Leader Today.
How Mentor and Coach Henry Goudreau is Guiding Construction Industry Entrepreneurs Down the Straight and Narrow Path.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com