As of November 3, 2022, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest man in China, with an estimated net worth of 62.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $49.5 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $25.3 billion); and Ma Jack (No. 4, $20.8 billion).
William Lei Ding is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $19.9 billion. Wang Wei ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $19.7 billion, followed by Wang Chuanfu with $19.6 billion. He Xiangjian is placed 8th with a net worth of $19.2 billion. Colin Zheng Huang ($19.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in China.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Zhong Shanshan: $62.5 billion
- Zhang Yiming : $49.5 billion
- Ma Huateng: $25.3 billion
- Ma Jack: $20.8 billion
- William Lei Ding: $19.9 billion
- Wang Wei: $19.7 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $19.6 billion
- He Xiangjian & family: $19.2 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $19.0 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $18.5 billion
- Li Shufu: $16.3 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $16.3 billion
- Huang Shilin: $14.0 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $13.9 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $13.8 billion
- Pang Kang: $13.3 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $12.5 billion
- Rensheng Jiang & family: $12.3 billion
- Chen Bang: $11.7 billion
- Liguo Luo & family: $11.1 billion
- Jin Baofang: $10.7 billion
- Wang Jianlin: $11.3 billion
- Wang Xing: $10.2 billion
- Dang Yanbao: $9.9 billion
- Jin Baofang: $9.7 billion
- Richard Liu: $9.6 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Largest Economies, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
Ranked: The World’s 500 Most Populous Cities, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org