Wealthiest People in Canada (November 3, 2022)
As of November 3, 2022, David Thomson was the wealthiest man in Canada, with an estimated net worth of 48.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Changpeng Zhao (No. 2, $17.4 billion), Jim Pattison (No. 3, $10.8 billion); and Anthony Von Mandl (No. 4, $9.2 billion).
David Cheriton is the fifth-richest person in Canada, with a whopping $9.0 billion. Joseph Tsai ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.8 billion, followed by Alain Bouchard with $5.9 billion. Chip Wilson is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.5 billion. Mark Scheinberg ($5.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Canada.
CANADA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- David Thomson & family: $48.8 billion
- Changpeng Zhao: $17.4 billion
- Jim Pattison: $10.8 billion
- Anthony Von Mandl: $9.2 billion
- David Cheriton: $9.0 billion
- Joseph Tsai: $7.8 billion
- Alain Bouchard: $5.9 billion
- Chip Wilson: $5.5 billion
- Mark Scheinberg: $5.3 billion
- Emanuele (Lino) Saputo & family: $4.8 billion
- Arthur Irving: $4.8 billion
- Bruce Flatt: $4.4 billion
- Huang Chulong: $4.3 billion
- Daryl Katz: $4.1 billion
- Alex Shevchenko: $4.0 billion
- Max Lytvyn: $4.0 billion
- Carlo Fidani: $3.8 billion
- James Irving: $3.8 billion
- Leonid Boguslavsky: $3.6 billion
- Barry Zekelman: $3.3 billion
- Bob Gaglardi: $3.0 billion
- Jean Coutu & family: $3.0 billion
- Lawrence Stroll: $2.8 billion
- Tobi Lutke: $2.8 billion
- Pan Dong: $2.7 billion
Have you read?
Five Ways Hydrogen Production Can Tackle Critical Energy Challenges by Whitaker Irvin Jr.
Hiring Tax Solicitors: A Guide.
Mobile Development is on the Rise: How CEOs Can Expand and Implement by Lucas Stolze.
5 Tips to Become a More Effective Leader Today.
How Mentor and Coach Henry Goudreau is Guiding Construction Industry Entrepreneurs Down the Straight and Narrow Path.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com