As of October 2, 2022, Giovanni Ferrero was the wealthiest man in Italy, with an estimated net worth of 32.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Silvio Berlusconi (No. 2, $5.5 billion), Giorgio Armani (No. 3, $5.1 billion); and Massimiliana Landini Aleotti (No. 4, $4.2 billion).
Sergio Stevanato is the fifth-richest person in Italy, with a whopping $4.1 billion. Piero Ferrari ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.0 billion, followed by Patrizio Bertelli with $3.7 billion. Miuccia Prada is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.7 billion. Giuseppe Crippa ($3.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Italy.
ITALY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Giovanni Ferrero : $32.3 billion
- Silvio Berlusconi & family: $5.5 billion
- Giorgio Armani: $5.1 billion
- Massimiliana Landini Aleotti & family: $4.2 billion
- Sergio Stevanato & family: $4.1 billion
- Piero Ferrari: $4.0 billion
- Patrizio Bertelli: $3.7 billion
- Miuccia Prada : $3.7 billion
- Giuseppe Crippa & family: $3.5 billion
- Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti: $3.4 billion
- Luca Garavoglia: $3.4 billion
- Paolo & Gianfelice Mario Rocca: $3.2 billion
- Giuseppe De’Longhi & family: $3.2 billion
- Gustavo Denegri: $3.1 billion
- Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone: $2.9 billion
- Alessandra Garavoglia: $2.8 billion
- Giuliana Benetton: $2.7 billion
- Luciano Benetton: $2.7 billion
- Susan Carol Holland: $2.5 billion
- Isabella Seragnoli: $2.5 billion
- Remo Ruffini: $2.4 billion
- Renzo Rosso & family: $2.2 billion
- Brunello Cucinelli & family: $1.9 billion
- John Elkann: $1.9 billion
Have you read?
How can Businesses Contribute towards Minimising Carbon Emissions Globally?
Common mistakes new managers make and what to do instead by Dr. Dominic Mcloughlin.
Teamwork Wins by a Mile by Leo Bottary.
Does Remote Work Contribute to Inflation by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
Helping Employees in Adapting to New Software.
The coherence between leadership, engagement and the bottom line for companies by Dr. Merethe Drønnen.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org