As of October 2, 2022, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest woman in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 26.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $14.6 billion), Mike Cannon-Brookes (No. 3, $13.3 billion); and Scott Farquhar (No. 4, $13.1 billion).
Anthony Pratt is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $8.6 billion. Harry Triguboff ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $8.3 billion, followed by Frank Lowy with $6.8 billion. Cliff Obrecht is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.5 billion. Melanie Perkins ($6.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Australia.
AUSTRALIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Gina Rinehart: $26.6 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $14.6 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes : $13.3 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $13.1 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $8.6 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $8.3 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.8 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $6.5 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $6.5 billion
- Richard White: $4.4 billion
- John,Alan & Bruce wilson: $4.1 billion
- James Packer: $3.4 billion
- Cameron Adams: $3.2 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $3.1 billion
- Kerrry Stokes: $3.0 billion
- John Gandel: $2.9 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.4 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.2 billion
- Brett Blundy: $2.0 billion
- John Hancock: $2.0 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $1.9 billion
Have you read?
Culture in a Pressurised World by Ingrid Maynard.
How Corporate Decision-Makers Can Assess Cyber Threats—and Why Cybersecurity Is the Most Important Initiative for CEOs by Brian Wallace.
Understanding the Importance and Drawbacks of Our Current Payment Infrastructure by Omid Malekan.
Be Fearless: Launching Your Business with Boldness by Michael Kurland.
The key to turning FOMO to JOMO by Mel Kettle.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org