As of September 29, 2022, Amancio Ortega was the wealthiest man in Spain, with an estimated net worth of 51.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (No. 2, $5.2 billion), Rafael Del Pino (No. 3, $3.4 billion); and Juan Roig (No. 4, $3.1 billion).
Daniel Mate is the fifth-richest person in Spain, with a whopping $3.0 billion Juan Abello ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.5 billion, followed by Alicia Koplowitz with $2.4 billion. Miguel Fluxa Rossello is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.2 billion. Maria Del Pino ($2.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Spain.
SPAIN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Amancio Ortega: $51.4 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $5.2 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $3.4 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.1 billion
- Daniel Mate: $3.0 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.5 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz : $2.4 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $2.2 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.1 billion
- Hortensia Herrero: $1.7 billion
- Florentino Perez: $1.7 billion
- Isak Andic & family: $1.6 billion
- Leopoldo del pino: $1.6 billion
- Sol Daurella: $1.6 billion
- Alberto palatchi: $1.4 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $1.4 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.3 billion
- Manuel Lao Hernandez: $1.3 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.2 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.2 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.2 billion
- Jose Maria Aristrain: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org