As of September 29, 2022, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest man in China, with an estimated net worth of 67.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $49.5 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $30.2 billion); and William Lei Ding (No. 4, $25.3 billion).
Jack Ma is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $22.2 billion. Colin Zheng Huang ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $22.2 billion, followed by Xiangjian He with $21.7 billion. Qin Yinglin is placed 8th with a net worth of $20.8 billion. Wang Chuanfu ($19.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in China.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Zhong Shanshan: $67.0 billion
- Zhang Yiming : $49.5 billion
- Ma Huateng: $30.2 billion
- William Lei Ding: $25.3 billion
- Jack Ma: $22.2 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $22.2 billion
- Xiangjian He: $21.7 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $20.8 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $19.7 billion
- Wang Wei: $19.1 billion
- Pang Kang: $17.2 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $16.6 billion
- Li Shufu: $16.0 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $15.8 billion
- Huang Shilin: $15.2 billion
- Piaoyang Sun: $14.2 billion
- Wang Xing: $13.4 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $13.2 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $13.0 billion
- Chen Bang: $12.8 billion
- Liguo Luo & family: $12.5 billion
- Richard Liu: $11.5 billion
- Wang Jianlin: $11.5 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $11.4 billion
- Jin Baofang: $10.5 billion
- Wu Yajun: $10.4 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Largest Economies, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
Ranked: The World’s 500 Most Populous Cities, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com