As of September 29, 2022, David Thomson was the wealthiest man in Canada, with an estimated net worth of 49.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Changpeng Zhao (No. 2, $17.4 billion), Jim Pattison (No. 3, $10.7 billion); and David Cheriton (No. 4, $9.3 billion).
Anthony Von Mandl is the fifth-richest person in Canada, with a whopping $8.8 billion. Joseph Tsai ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $8.1 billion, followed by Mark Scheinberg with $5.3 billion. Chip Wilson is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.3 billion. Alain Bouchard ($5.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Canada.
CANADA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- David Thomson & family: $49.5 billion
- Changpeng Zhao: $17.4 billion
- Jim Pattison: $10.7 billion
- David Cheriton: $9.3 billion
- Anthony Von Mandl: $8.8 billion
- Joseph Tsai: $8.1 billion
- Mark Scheinberg: $5.3 billion
- Chip Wilson: $5.3 billion
- Alain Bouchard: $5.3 billion
- Emanuele (Lino) Saputo & family: $4.7 billion
- Bruce Flatt: $4.5 billion
- Huang Chulong: $4.3 billion
- Daryl Katz: $4.2 billion
- Arthur Irving: $4.1 billion
- Alex Shevchenko: $4.0 billion
- Max Lytvyn: $4.0 billion
- Leonid Boguslavsky: $3.9 billion
- Carlo Fidani: $3.8 billion
- James Irving: $3.8 billion
- Barry Zekelman: $3.3 billion
- Pan Dong: $3.2 billion
- Bob Gaglardi: $3.1 billion
- Tobi Lutke: $3.0 billion
- Jean Coutu & family: $3.0 billion
- Lawrence Stroll: $2.8 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Largest Economies, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
Ranked: The World’s 500 Most Populous Cities, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org