As of September 28, 2022, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest man in China, with an estimated net worth of 66.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $49.5 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $30.5 billion); and William Lei Ding (No. 4, $25.3 billion).
Xiangjian He is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $22.0 billion. Jack Ma ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $21.9 billion, followed by Colin Zheng Huang with $21.5 billion. Qin Yinglin is placed 8th with a net worth of $21.0 billion. Wang Chuanfu ($19.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in China.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Zhong Shanshan: $66.8 billion
- Zhang Yiming : $49.5 billion
- Ma Huateng: $30.5 billion
- William Lei Ding: $25.3 billion
- Xiangjian He: $22.0 billion
- Jack Ma: $21.9 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $21.5 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $21.0 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $19.8 billion
- Wang Wei: $19.3 billion
- Pang Kang: $17.0 billion
- Li Shufu: $16.6 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $16.6 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $15.8 billion
- Huang Shilin: $15.2 billion
- Piaoyang Sun: $13.9 billion
- Wang Xing: $13.3 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $13.0 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $13.0 billion
- Chen Bang: $12.9 billion
- Liguo Luo & family: $12.5 billion
- Wang Jianlin: $11.5 billion
- Richard Liu: $11.5 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $11.1 billion
- Wu Yajun: $11.0 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com