As of September 26, 2022, Robert &Philip Ng was the wealthiest man in Singapore, with an estimated net worth of 15.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Li Xiting (No. 2, $13.5 billion), Goh Cheng Liang (No. 3, $11.6 billion); and Wee Cho Yaw (No. 4, $6.5 billion).
Kwee brothers is the fifth-richest person in Singapore, with a whopping $5.7 billion. Zhang Yong ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $5.5 billion, followed by Jason Chang with $3.4 billion. Forrest Li is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.4 billion. Kuok Khoon Hong ($2.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Singapore.
SINGAPORE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Robert & Philip Ng: $15.1 billion
- Li Xiting: $13.5 billion
- Goh Cheng Liang: $11.6 billion
- Wee Cho Yaw: $6.5 billion
- Kwee brothers: $5.7 billion
- Zhang Yong: $5.5 billion
- Jason Chang: $3.4 billion
- Forrest Li: $3.4 billion
- Kuok Khoon Hong: $2.9 billion
- Raj Kumar & Kishin RK: $2.6 billion
- Peter Lim: $2.5 billion
- Sam Goi: $2.4 billion
- Gang Ye: $2.3 billion
- Choo Chong Ngen: $2.3 billion
- Kwek Leng Beng: $2.1 billion
- Kwek Leng Kee: $2.0 billion
- Oei Hong Leong: $1.9 billion
- Zhao Tao: $1.8 billion
- Asok Kumar Hiranandani: $1.6 billion
- Shu Ping: $1.5 billion
- Chua Thian Poh: $1.4 billion
- Zhong Sheng Jian: $1.4 billion
- Ron Sim: $1.4 billion
- Koh Wee Meng: $1.1 billion
- John Lim: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Largest Economies, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
Ranked: The World’s 500 Most Populous Cities, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com