New York (CEOWORLD magazine) – As of September 26, 2022, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest man in China, with an estimated net worth of 66.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $49.5 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $31.4 billion); and William Lei Ding (No. 4, $25.4 billion).
Xiangjian He is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $22.1 billion. Jack Ma ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $22.1 billion, followed by Colin Zheng Huang with $21.5 billion. Qin Yinglin is placed 8th with a net worth of $20.8 billion. Wang Chuanfu ($20.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in China.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Zhong Shanshan: $66.5 billion
- Zhang Yiming : $49.5 billion
- Ma Huateng: $31.4 billion
- William Lei Ding: $25.4 billion
- Xiangjian He: $22.1 billion
- Jack Ma: $22.1 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $21.5 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $20.8 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $20.5 billion
- Wang Wei: $18.7 billion
- Li Shufu: $17.6 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $17.0 billion
- Pang Kang: $16.4 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $16.3 billion
- Huang Shilin: $15.7 billion
- Liguo Luo & family: $13.5 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $13.5 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family Sun Piaoyang: $13.3 billion
- Wang Xing: $13.3 billion
- Chen Bang: $11.9 billion
- Richard Liu: $11.7 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $11.8 billion
- Wang Jianlin: $11.5 billion
- Wu Yajun: $11.3 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Largest Economies, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
Ranked: The World’s 500 Most Populous Cities, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com