As of September 26, 2022, Jorge Paulo Lemann was the wealthiest man in Brazil, with an estimated net worth of 13.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Marcel Herrmann Telles (No. 2, $9.0 billion), Eduardo Saverin (No. 3, $8.0 billion); and Safra Siblings (No. 4, $7.6 billion).
Carlos Alberto Sicupira is the fifth-richest person in Brazil, with a whopping $7.5 billion. Lucia Maggi ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.7 billion, followed by Jorge Moll Filho with $5.8 billion. Andre Esteves is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.4 billion. Alexandre Behring ($4.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Brazil.
BRAZIL BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Jorge Paulo Lemann & family: $13.1 billion
- Marcel Herrmann Telles: $9.0 billion
- Eduardo Saverin : $8.0 billion
- Safra Siblings: $7.6 billion
- Carlos Alberto Sicupira & family: $7.5 billion
- Lucia Maggi & family: $6.7 billion
- Jorge Moll Filho & family: $5.8 billion
- Andre Esteves: $5.4 billion
- Alexandre Behring: $4.9 billion
- Luciano Hang: $4.7 billion
- Ermirio Pereira de Moraes & family: $3.9 billion
- Maria Helena Moraes Scripilliti & family: $3.9 billion
- Joesley Batista: $3.2 billion
- Wesley Batista: $3.2 billion
- Miguel Krigsner: $3.1 billion
- Jose Joao Abdalla Filho: $3.0 billion
- Walter Faria: $2.9 billion
- Maurizio Billi: $2.7 billion
- Abilio dos Santos Diniz: $2.5 billion
- Alceu Elias Feldmann: $2.5 billion
- Lirio Parisotto: $2.3 billion
- Candido Pinheiro Koren de Lima: $2.2 billion
- Julio Bozano: $1.9 billion
- Pedro Moreira Salles: $1.9 billion
- Ilson Mateus & family: $1.9 billion
- Rubens Ometto Silveira Mello: $1.8 billion
Have you read?
Leading the RevOps Revolution: How Catherine Mandungu is Transforming Go-to-Market Operations.
3 Ways Motherhood Made Me More Empathetic Leader by Christina DiArcangelo.
4 Advantages Automation Brings to Your Business, Employees, and Customers by Rhett Power.
Adapt and grow: the game-changing role of flexibility in a new era of remote work by Radha Vyas.
Emmi Panousi – CEO of Environmental Organization Helession.
CEO Spotlight: Demetris Pagonoudis – Chief Operating Officer at Mikel Coffee Company.
Building the foundations of self-care into your daily life by Mel Kettle.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org