New York, September 25 (CEOWORLD magazine) – As of September 25, 2022, Robert &Philip Ng was the wealthiest man in Singapore, with an estimated net worth of 15.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Li Xiting (No. 2, $13.2 billion), Goh Cheng Liang (No. 3, $11.9 billion); and Wee Cho Yaw (No. 4, $6.6 billion).
Kwee brothers is the fifth-richest person in Singapore, with a whopping $5.7 billion. Zhang Yong ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $5.2 billion, followed by Jason Chang with $3.5 billion. Forrest Li is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.4 billion. Kuok Khoon Hong ($3.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Singapore.
SINGAPORE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Robert & Philip Ng: $15.1 billion
- Li Xiting: $13.2 billion
- Goh Cheng Liang: $11.9 billion
- Wee Cho Yaw: $6.6 billion
- Kwee brothers: $5.7 billion
- Zhang Yong: $5.2 billion
- Jason Chang: $3.5 billion
- Forrest Li: $3.4 billion
- Kuok Khoon Hong: $3.0 billion
- Raj Kumar & Kishin RK: $2.6 billion
- Peter Lim: $2.5 billion
- Sam Goi: $2.4 billion
- Gang Ye: $2.3 billion
- Choo Chong Ngen: $2.3 billion
- Kwek Leng Beng: $2.1 billion
- Kwek Leng Kee: $2.0 billion
- Oei Hong Leong: $1.9 billion
- Zhao Tao: $1.9 billion
- Asok Kumar Hiranandani: $1.6 billion
- Chua Thian Poh: $1.5 billion
- Shu Ping: $1.4 billion
- Zhong Sheng Jian: $1.4 billion
- Ron Sim: $1.4 billion
- Koh Wee Meng: $1.2 billion
- John Lim: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
Want Innovation from Your Product Team? Try This Hiring Tip by Cristobel von Walstrom.
How Nafsika Antypas Is Taking the World by Storm!
Three Ways the Outdoors Makes for a Better Leader by Burris Wollsieffer.
Costumes, Drums, Brassware! The cue to Kandy Esala Perahera.
How To Support A Grieving Customer by Monique Richardson.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com