New York, September 25 (CEOWORLD magazine) – As of September 25, 2022, Andreas Halvorsen was the wealthiest man in Norway, with an estimated net worth of 6.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Ivar Tollefsen (No. 2, $5.1 billion), Kjell Inge Rokke (No. 3, $4.2 billion); and Odd Reitan (No. 4, $4.2 billion).
Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the fifth-richest person in Norway, with a whopping $3.5 billion. Stein Erik Hagen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.1 billion, followed by Caroline Hagen Kjos with $2.1 billion. Torstein Hagen is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Alexandra Andresen ($1.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Norway.
NORWAY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Andreas Halvorsen: $6.6 billion
- Ivar Tollefsen: $5.1 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.2 billion
- Odd Reitan & family: $4.2 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe : $3.5 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.1 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $2.1 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.5 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.1 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
Blue Backpack Leadership by Leo Bottary.
How to Supercharge Your Creativity as a CEO by Hussain Almossawi.
CEO Spotlight: TECOBI is Revolutionizing and Modernizing How Automotive Companies Communicate to Customers.
Justin Halladay Discusses New Business Ventures and Offers Tips for Other Entrepreneurs.
How to Make Better Decisions in Tough Times by Rick Andrade.