New York, September 25 (CEOWORLD magazine) – As of September 25, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $254.6 billion, Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, followed by Gautam Adani (No. 2, $149.6 billion), Bernard Arnault (No. 3, $141.8 billion); and Jeff Bezos (No. 4, $137.2 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $102.5 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $93.6 billion, followed by Larry Ellison with $90.9 billion. Mukesh Ambani is placed 8th with a net worth of $87.8 billion. Larry Page ($85.5 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest people in the world list, followed by Sergey Brin (No. 10, $82.1 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $254.6 billion
- Gautam Adani & family: $149.6 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $141.8 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $137.2 billion
- Bill Gates: $102.5 billion
- Warren Buffett: $93.6 billion
- Larry Ellison: $90.9 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $87.8 billion
- Larry Page: $85.5 billion
- Sergey Brin: $82.1 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $78.0 billion
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $77.4 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $66.5 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $63.9 billion
- Jim Walton: $56.9 billion
- Rob Walton: $55.7 billion
- Alice Walton: $54.8 billion
- Charles Koch: $53.4 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $53.4 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $51.6 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $50.8 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
- David Thomson & family: $49.4 billion
- Michael dell: $48.3 billion
Have you read?
Here’s How to Manifest Prosperity by Understanding Your Brain by Allyson Roberts.
Why Your Diversity & Inclusion Strategy Is Not Working.
Can a Better UX Change the E-Commerce Landscape? DataMilk CEO Peter Szalontay Believes So.
Presenceology Founder and Branding Expert Mila Yoli on How Entrepreneurs Can Attract the Right Clients.
8 Ways You Can Set Your Goals by Thinking Creatively by Robin Landa.
What I Learned Helping Microsoft Expand Its Cloud Workforce With a Nearly 100% Success Rate by Jeffrey Mazur.