As of September 14, 2022, Beate Heister &Karl Albrecht Jr. was the wealthiest man in Germany, with an estimated net worth of 35.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Klaus-Michael Kuehne (No. 2, $29.7 billion), Dieter Schwarz (No. 3, $26.8 billion); and Susanne Klatten (No. 4, $22.5 billion).
Stefan Quandt is the fifth-richest person in Germany, with a whopping $19.6 billion. Theo Albrecht Jr. ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $18.1 billion, followed by Reinhold Wuerth with $14.1 billion. Thomas Struengmann is placed 8th with a net worth of $12.2 billion. Andreas Struengmann ($12.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Germany.
GERMANY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht Jr. & family: $35.4 billion
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $29.7 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $26.8 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $22.5 billion
- Stefan Quandt: $19.6 billion
- Theo Albrecht Jr & family: $18.1 billion
- Reinhold Wuerth & family: $14.1 billion
- Thomas Struengmann & family: $12.2 billion
- Andreas Struengmann & family: $12.2 billion
- Andreas Von Bechtolsheim & family: $9.7 billion
- Alexander Ottto: $8.7 billion
- Michael Otto: $8.3 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $8.2 billion
- Francine Von Finck & family: $7.9 billion
- Georg Schaeffler: $7.0 billion
- Hasso plattner & family: $6.8 billion
- Juergen Blickle: $5.9 billion
- Axel Oberwelland &Siblings: $5.9 billion
- Matthias Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Wolfgang Reimann: $5.8 billion
- Renate Reimann-Haas: $5.8 billion
- Stefan Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Ugur Sahin: $5.5 billion
- Erich Wesjohann & family: $5.2 billion
- Horst Julius Pudwill: $4.9 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com