As of September 13, 2022, David Thomson was the wealthiest man in Canada, with an estimated net worth of 52.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Changpeng Zhao (No. 2, $17.4 billion), Jim Pattison (No. 3, $11.7 billion); and David Cheriton (No. 4, $10.0 billion).
Anthony Von Mandl is the fifth-richest person in Canada, with a whopping $9.5 billion. Joseph Tsai ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $8.4 billion, followed by Alain Bouchard with $6.0 billion. Chip Wilson is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.8 billion. Mark Scheinberg ($5.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Canada.
CANADA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- David Thomson & family: $52.8 billion
- Changpeng Zhao: $17.4 billion
- Jim Pattison: $11.7 billion
- David Cheriton: $10.0 billion
- Anthony Von Mandl: $9.5 billion
- Joseph Tsai: $8.4 billion
- Alain Bouchard: $6.0 billion
- Chip Wilson: $5.8 billion
- Mark Scheinberg: $5.3 billion
- Emanuele (Lino) Saputo & family: $5.0 billion
- Bruce Flatt: $4.6 billion
- Huang Chulong: $4.5 billion
- Arthur Irving: $4.4 billion
- Daryl Katz: $4.3 billion
- Leonid Boguslavsky: $4.2 billion
- Carlo Fidani: $4.0 billion
- James Irving: $4.0 billion
- Alex Shevchenko: $4.0 billion
- Max Lytvyn: $4.0 billion
- Tobi Lutke: $3.5 billion
- Pan Dong: $3.4 billion
- Barry Zekelman: $3.3 billion
- Jean Coutu & family: $3.2 billion
- Bob Gaglardi: $3.2 billion
- Jacques D’Amours: $2.9 billion
- Mitchell Goldhar: $2.9 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com