As of September 13, 2022, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest man in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 28.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $16.7 billion), Mike Cannon-Brookes (No. 3, $16.3 billion); and Scott Farquhar (No. 4, $16.2 billion).
Harry Triguboff is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $10.4 billion. Anthony Pratt ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $10.4 billion, followed by Frank Lowy with $6.8 billion. Cliff Obrecht is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.5 billion. Melanie Perkins ($6.5billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Australia.
AUSTRALIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Gina Rinehart: $28.3 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $16.7 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes : $16.3 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $16.2 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $10.4 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $10.4 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.8 billion
- Cliff Obrecht : $6.5 billion
- Melanie Perkins : $6.5 billion
- Richard White: $5.3 billion
- John,Alan & Bruce wilson: $4.8 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $3.7 billion
- James Packer: $3.7 billion
- Kerrry Stokes: $3.5 billion
- Cameron Adams: $3.2 billion
- John Gandel: $3.2 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.7 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.6 billion
- Brett Blundy: $2.2 billion
- John Hancock: $2.1 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $2.1 billion
Have you read?
Running a Successful Sales Meeting Remotely by Steven Weinberg.
CFOs of the Future Need to Hone These 3 Skills Today by Alex Cedro.
The importance of the emotional intelligence for leaders by Riccardo Pandini.
How to Foster a Culture of Communication in Your Organization by Rhett Power.
Blackjack: How The Cost Paradox Impairs Decision-Making by Stephen Long, Ph.D.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com