As of September 12, 2022, Alon Musk was the wealthiest man in The United States, with an estimated net worth of 270.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $156.6 billion), Bill Gates (No. 3, $108.5 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $104.2 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person in The United States, with a whopping $99.4 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $95.1 billion, followed by Sergey Brin with $91.1 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $84.7 billion. Michael Bloomberg ($76.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in The United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $270.7 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $156.6 billion
- Bill Gates: $108.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $104.2 billion
- Warren Buffett: $99.4 billion
- Larry Page: $95.1 billion
- Sergey Brin: $91.1 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $84.7 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $60.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $59.2 billion
- Rob Walton: $57.9 billion
- Alice Walton: $57.0 billion
- Charles Koch: $56.9 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $56.9 billion
- Michael dell: $51.3 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $43.1 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $39.4 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $37.4 billion
- John Mars: $37.4 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $31.7 billion
- Ken Griffin: $31.5 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $30.5 billion
- Jeff Yass: $30.0
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $27.2 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Largest Economies, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
Beware of Modern-Day Witch Hunts by Lisa Gable.
Why Consumer Privacy Concerns Can Be Good for Business by Diane Keng.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com