As of September 12, 2022, Alon Musk was the wealthiest man in The United States, with an estimated net worth of 270.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $156.6 billion), Bill Gates (No. 3, $108.5 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $104.2 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person in The United States, with a whopping $99.4 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $95.1 billion, followed by Sergey Brin with $91.1 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $84.7 billion. Michael Bloomberg ($76.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in The United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $270.7 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $156.6 billion
- Bill Gates: $108.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $104.2 billion
- Warren Buffett: $99.4 billion
- Larry Page: $95.1 billion
- Sergey Brin: $91.1 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $84.7 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $60.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $59.2 billion
- Rob Walton: $57.9 billion
- Alice Walton: $57.0 billion
- Charles Koch: $56.9 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $56.9 billion
- Michael dell: $51.3 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $43.1 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $39.4 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $37.4 billion
- John Mars: $37.4 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $31.7 billion
- Ken Griffin: $31.5 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $30.5 billion
- Jeff Yass: $30.0
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $27.2 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Largest Economies, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
Beware of Modern-Day Witch Hunts by Lisa Gable.
Why Consumer Privacy Concerns Can Be Good for Business by Diane Keng.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com