As of September 12, 2022, Amancio Ortega was the wealthiest man in Spain, with an estimated net worth of 55.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (No. 2, $5.5 billion), Rafael Del Pino (No. 3, $3.9 billion); and Juan Roig (No. 4, $3.5 billion).
Daniel Mate is the fifth-richest person in Spain, with a whopping $3.2 billion Miguel Fluxa Rossello ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.7 billion, followed by Juan Abello with $2.6 billion. Alicia Koplowitz is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.5 billion. Maria Del Pino ($2.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Spain.
SPAIN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Amancio Ortega: $55.1 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $5.5 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $3.9 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.5 billion
- Daniel Mate: $3.2 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $2.7 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.6 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz: $2.5 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.3 billion
- Hortensia Herrero: $2.0 billion
- Isak Andic & family: $1.9 billion
- Florentino Perez: $1.8 billion
- Sol Daurella: $1.8 billion
- Leopoldo del pino: $1.7 billion
- Alberto palatchi: $1.5 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $1.5 billion
- Manuel Lao Hernandez: $1.4 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.3 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.3 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.2 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.2 billion
- Jose Maria Aristrain: $1.2 billion
- Francisco Jose Riberas Mera: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
Five Actions Leaders Can Take Now to Improve Productivity and Engagement by Hilary Jane Grosskopf.
Quit Your Quitters. Re-engage the Disengaged by Leanne Hughes.
How to make the right career choices in a dream labour market by Dr. Karen Morley.
Why Challenging the Status Quo is a Team Sport by Tracey Ezard.
How to Start Developing a Profitable Amazon Marketing Strategy by Jason Streiff.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org