As of September 12, 2022, Andreas Halvorsen was the wealthiest man in Norway, with an estimated net worth of 6.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Ivar Tollefsen (No. 2, $5.4 billion), Kjell Inge Rokke (No. 3, $4.9 billion); and Odd Reitan (No. 4, $4.9 billion).
Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the fifth-richest person in Norway, with a whopping $4.0 billion. Stein Erik Hagen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.3 billion, followed by Caroline Hagen Kjos with $2.3 billion. Torstein Hagen is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Alexandra Andresen ($1.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Norway.
NORWAY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Andreas Halvorsen: $6.6 billion
- Ivar Tollefsen: $5.4 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.9 billion
- Odd Reitan & family: $4.9 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe : $4.0 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.3 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $2.3 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.5 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.2 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.2 billion
- Johan Johannson: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Five Actions Leaders Can Take Now to Improve Productivity and Engagement by Hilary Jane Grosskopf.
Quit Your Quitters. Re-engage the Disengaged by Leanne Hughes.
How to make the right career choices in a dream labour market by Dr. Karen Morley.
Why Challenging the Status Quo is a Team Sport by Tracey Ezard.
How to Start Developing a Profitable Amazon Marketing Strategy by Jason Streiff.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com