As of September 6, 2022, Alon Musk was the wealthiest man in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 250.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $151.9 billion), Larry Ellison (No. 3, $107.5 billion); and Bill Gates (No. 4, $106.2 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $96.7 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $92.8 billion, followed by Sergey Brin with $88.9 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $82.6 billion. Michael Bloomberg ($76.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE United States BILLIONAIRES LIST
- Elon Musk: $250.5 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $151.9 billion
- Larry Ellison: $107.5 billion
- Bill Gates: $106.2 billion
- Warren Buffett: $96.7 billion
- Larry Page: $92.8 billion
- Sergey Brin: $88.9 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $82.6 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $57.9 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $57.7 billion
- Rob Walton: $56.7 billion
- Charles Koch: $56.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $56.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $55.7 billion
- Michael dell: $50.1 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $41.5 billion
- Vinod Khosla: $41.3 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $37.7 billion
- John Mars: $37.0 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $37.0 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $32.1 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $29.1 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
- Miriam Adelson: $26.4 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org