As of September 6, 2022, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest man in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 14.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Melker Schorling (No. 2, $8.6 billion), Finn Rausing (No. 3, $8.4 billion); and Jorn Rausing (No. 4, $8.4 billion).
Kirsten Rausing is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $8.4 billion. Antonia Ax:son Johnson ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.2 billion, followed by Frederik Paulsen with $6.7 billion. Gustaf Douglas is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.9 billion. Carl Bennet ($5.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Sweden.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST
- Stefan Persson: $14.9 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $8.6 billion
- Finn Rausing: $8.4 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $8.4 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $8.4 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $7.2 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $6.7 billion
- Gustaf Douglas: $5.9 billion
- Carl Bennet: $5.6 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.1 billion
- Bertil Hult : $4.2 billion
- Erik Selin: $3.0 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $2.5 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.4 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.4 billion
- Daniel Ek: $2.1 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.0 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $1.9 billion
- Ali Ghodsi: $1.8 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $1.8 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com