As of September 6, 2022, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest man in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 28.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $15.3 billion), Mike Cannon-Brookes (No. 3, $14.5 billion); and Scott Farquhar (No. 4, $14.4 billion).
Harry Triguboff is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $10.4 billion. Anthony Pratt ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $10.0 billion, followed by Frank Lowy with $6.8 billion. Cliff Obrecht is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.5 billion. Melanie Perkins ($6.5billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Australia.
AUSTRALIA BILLIONAIRES LIST
- Gina Rinehart: $28.3 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $15.3 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes : $14.5 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $14.4 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $10.4 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $10.0 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.8 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $6.5 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $6.5 billion
- Richard White: $5.1 billion
- John, Alan & Bruce wilson: $4.6 billion
- James Packer: $3.7 billion
- Kerrry Stokes: $3.5 billion
- Cameron Adams: $3.2 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- John Gandel: $3.2 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.7 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.7 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $2.4 billion
- Brett Blundy: $2.1 billion
- John Hancock: $2.1 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $2.1 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com