As of September 4 , 2022, Alon Musk was the wealthiest man in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 250.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $151.9 billion), Bill Gates (No. 3, $106.3 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $103.0 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person in United States, with a whopping $96.7 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $92.8 billion, followed by Sergey Brin with $88.9 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $82.6 billion. Michael Bloomberg ($76.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States .
The United States BILLIONAIRES LIST
- Elon Musk: $250.5 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $151.9 billion
- Bill Gates: $106.3 billion
- Larry Ellison: $103.0 billion
- Warren Buffett: $96.7 billion
- Larry Page: $92.8 billion
- Sergey Brin: $88.9 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $82.6 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $57.9 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $57.7 billion
- Rob Walton: $56.7 billion
- Charles Koch: $56.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $56.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $55.7 billion
- Michael dell: $50.4 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $41.5 billion
- Vinod Khosla: $41.3 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $37.7 billion
- John Mars: $35.4 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $35.4 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $32.1 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $29.1 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
- Miriam Adelson: $26.4 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com