As of September 4, 2022, Beate Heister &Karl Albrecht Jr. was the wealthiest man in Germany, with an estimated net worth of 34.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Klaus-Michael Kuehne (No. 2, $30.0 billion), Dieter Schwarz (No. 3, $26.4 billion); and Susanne Klatten (No. 4, $22.2 billion).
Stefan Quandt is the fifth-richest person in Germany, with a whopping $19.4 billion. Theo Albrecht Jr. ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $17.4 billion, followed by Reinhold Wuerth with $13.4 billion. Andreas Struengmann is placed 8th with a net worth of $12.5 billion. Thomas Struengmann ($12.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Germany.
GERMANY BILLIONAIRES LIST
- Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht Jr. & family: $34.2 billion
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $30.0 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $26.4 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $22.2 billion
- Stefan Quandt: $19.4 billion
- Theo Albrecht Jr & family: $17.4 billion
- Reinhold Wuerth and family: $13.4 billion
- Andreas Struengmann & family: $12.5 billion
- Thomas Struengmann & family: $12.5 billion
- Andreas Von Bechtolsheim & family: $9.6 billion
- Alexander Ottto: $8.6 billion
- Michael Otto: $8.2 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $8.1 billion
- Francine Von Finck and family: $7.8 billion
- Georg Schaeffler: $7.0 billion
- Hasso Plattner and family: $6.7 billion
- Juergen Blickle: $5.8 billion
- Ugur Sahin: $5.8 billion
- Wolfgang Reimann: $5.8 billion
- Matthias Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Renate Reimann-Haas: $5.8 billion
- Stefan Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Axel Oberwelland & Siblings: $5.8 billion
- Erich Wesjohann & family: $5.2 billion
- Horst Julius Pudwill: $5.1 billion
Have you read?
3 Ways to Share Your Unique Career Journey With the Next Generation of Leaders by Vince Dawkins.
Balancing Leadership Tensions: The Duality by Shantha Mohan Ph.D.
The Best Way to Retain Customers While Implementing Digital CX by Bruce Dawson.
A CEO’s Guide to Keeping and Growing Revenue With Current Customers by Doug Hutton.
4 Team Appreciation Initiatives to Drive Engagement by John Clifford.
Want to become more persuasive? Here’s 4 ways to back yourself by Michelle Bowden.
Are we still blaming the pandemic for poor customer service by Monique Richardson.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com