As of September 4, 2022, David Thomson was the wealthiest man in Canada, with an estimated net worth of 51.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Changpeng Zhao (No. 2, $17.4 billion), Jim Pattison (No. 3, $11.5 billion); and David Cheriton (No. 4, $9.7 billion).
Anthony Von Mandl is the fifth-richest person in Canada, with a whopping $9.4 billion. Joseph Tsai ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $8.4 billion, followed by Alain Bouchard with $5.9 billion. Chip Wilson is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.4 billion. Mark Scheinberg ($5.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Canada.
CANADA BILLIONAIRES LIST
- David Thomson & family: $51.0 billion
- Changpeng Zhao: $17.4 billion
- Jim Pattison: $11.5 billion
- David Cheriton: $9.7 billion
- Anthony Von Mandl: $9.4 billion
- Joseph Tsai: $8.4 billion
- Alain Bouchard: $5.9 billion
- Chip Wilson: $5.4 billion
- Mark Scheinberg: $5.3 billion
- Emanuele (Lino) Saputo & family: $4.9 billion
- Bruce Flatt: $4.5 billion
- Huang Chulong: $4.5 billion
- Arthur Irving: $4.4 billion
- Daryl Katz: $4.3 billion
- Leonid Boguslavsky: $4.0 billion
- Carlo Fidani: $4.0 billion
- James Irving: $4.0 billion
- Alex Shevchenko: $4.0 billion
- Max Lytvyn: $4.0 billion
- Pan Dong: $3.4 billion
- Barry Zekelman: $3.3 billion
- Bob Gaglardi: $3.2 billion
- Jean Coutu & family: $3.2 billion
- Tobi Lutke: $3.1 billion
- Guo Zhenyu & family: $2.9 billion
Have you read?
3 Ways to Share Your Unique Career Journey With the Next Generation of Leaders by Vince Dawkins.
Balancing Leadership Tensions: The Duality by Shantha Mohan Ph.D.
The Best Way to Retain Customers While Implementing Digital CX by Bruce Dawson.
A CEO’s Guide to Keeping and Growing Revenue With Current Customers by Doug Hutton.
4 Team Appreciation Initiatives to Drive Engagement by John Clifford.
Want to become more persuasive? Here’s 4 ways to back yourself by Michelle Bowden.
Are we still blaming the pandemic for poor customer service by Monique Richardson.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com