Wealthiest People in Brazil (August 31, 2022)
As of August 31, 2022, Jorge Paulo Lemann was the wealthiest man in Brazil, with an estimated net worth of 13.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Marcel Herrmann Telles (No. 2, $9.6 billion), Eduardo Saverin (No. 3, $9.0 billion); and Carlos Alberto Sicupira (No. 4, $7.9 billion).
Safra Siblings is the fifth-richest person in Brazil, with a whopping $7.8 billion. Lucia Maggi ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.9 billion, followed by Jorge Moll Filho with $6.0 billion. Andre Esteves is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.7 billion. Alexandre Behring ($5.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Brazil.
BRAZIL BILLIONAIRES LIST
- Jorge Paulo Lemann & family: $13.9 billion
- Marcel Herrmann Telles: $9.6 billion
- Eduardo Saverin: $9.0 billion
- Carlos Alberto Sicupira & family: $7.9 billion
- Safra Siblings: $7.8 billion
- Lucia Maggi & family: $6.9 billion
- Jorge Moll Filho & family: $6.0 billion
- Andre Esteves: $5.7 billion
- Alexandre Behring: $5.2 billion
- Luciano Hang: $4.9 billion
- Ermirio Pereira de Moraes & family: $4.1 billion
- Maria Helena Moraes Scripilliti & family: $4.1 billion
- Joesley Batista: $3.8 billion
- Wesley Batista: $3.8 billion
- Miguel Krigsner: $3.3 billion
- Walter Faria: $3.2 billion
- Jose Joao Abdalla Filho: $3.2 billion
- Maurizio Billi: $2.8 billion
- Abilio dos Santos Diniz: $2.6 billion
- Alceu Elias Feldmann: $2.6 billion
- Lirio Parisotto: $2.4 billion
- Candido Pinheiro Koren de Lima: $2.2 billion
- Rubens Ometto Silveira Mello: $2.1 billion
- Julio Bozano: $2.0 billion
- Pedro Moreira Salles: $2.0 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org