As of August 17, 2022, Jorge Paulo Lemann was the wealthiest man in Brazil, with an estimated net worth of 15.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Eduardo Saverin (No. 2, $10.2 billion), Marcel Herrmann Telles (No. 3, $10.2 billion); and Carlos Alberto Sicupira (No. 4, $8.4 billion).
Safra Siblings is the fifth-richest person in Brazil, with a whopping $7.8 billion. Lucia Maggi ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.9 billion, followed by Jorge Moll Filho with $6.8 billion. Andre Esteves is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.0 billion. Alexandre Behring ($5.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Brazil.
- Jorge Paulo Lemann & family: $15.0 billion
- Eduardo Saverin: $10.2 billion
- Marcel Herrmann Telles: $10.2 billion
- Carlos Alberto Sicupira & family: $8.4 billion
- Safra Siblings: $7.8 billion
- Lucia Maggi & family: $6.9 billion Jorge Moll Filho & family: $6.8 billion
- Jorge Moll Filho & family: $6.8 billion
- Andre Esteves: $6.0 billion
- Alexandre Behring: $5.3 billion
- Luciano Hang: $4.8 billion
- Ermirio Pereira de Moraes & family: $4.0 billion
- Maria Helena Moraes Scripilliti & family: $4.0 billion
- Joesley Batista: $3.9 billion
- Wesley Batista: $3.9 billion
- Walter Faria: $3.3 billion
- Jose Joao Abdalla Filho: $3.3 billion
- Miguel Krigsner: $3.2 billion
- Maurizio Billi: $2.8 billion
- Abilio dos Santos Diniz: $2.6 billion
- Alceu Elias Feldmann: $2.5 billion
- Lirio Parisotto: $2.4 billion
- Candido Pinheiro Koren de Lima: $2.2 billion
- Rubens Ometto Silveira Mello: $2.2 billion
- Julio Bozano: $2.0 billion
- Pedro Moreira Salles: $1.9 billion
Have you read?
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
Embrace Purpose Mindset in Addition to Growth for Continued Success in a Rapidly Changing World by Dr. Akhtar Badshah.
6 Strategies to Help Build a Culture of Adaptability by MelanClark.
When Old is New – “Barnstorming” as the “New” Social Media by Dr. William Putsis.
How Venture Catalysts Democratised the Start-up Ecosystem in Pandemic Times by Prof. (Dr.) Manoj Joshi.
How helping people makes you more persuasive by Michelle Bowden.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com