The World’s Wealthiest Women Billionaires (August 17, 2022)
As of August 17, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $74.3 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $57.8 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $57.8 billion); and Mackenzie Scott (No. 4, $42.7 billion).
Jacqueline Mars is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $33.8 billion. Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $29.1 billion, followed by Miriam Adelson with $28.3 billion. Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $23.6 billion. Abigail Johnson ($21.6 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $17.9 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $74.3 billion
- Alice Walton: $57.8 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $57.8 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $42.7 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $33.8 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $29.1 billion
- Miriam Adelson: $28.3 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $23.6 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $21.6 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $17.9 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $16.7 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $16.1 billion
- Fan Hongwei & family: $16.1 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken: $15.8 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $15.7 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $13.2 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $13.1 billion
- Wu Yajun: $10.7 billion
- Christy Walton: $10.3 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $9.8 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.5 billion
- Wang Laichun: $9.4 billion
- Blair Parry-Okeden: $9.0 billion
- Tamara Gustavson: $8.6 billion
- Ann Walton Kroenke: $8.6 billion
Have you read?
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
Embrace Purpose Mindset in Addition to Growth for Continued Success in a Rapidly Changing World by Dr. Akhtar Badshah.
6 Strategies to Help Build a Culture of Adaptability by MelanClark.
When Old is New – “Barnstorming” as the “New” Social Media by Dr. William Putsis.
How Venture Catalysts Democratised the Start-up Ecosystem in Pandemic Times by Prof. (Dr.) Manoj Joshi.
How helping people makes you more persuasive by Michelle Bowden.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org