As of August 16, 2022, Alon Musk was the wealthiest man in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 272.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $167.6 billion), Bill Gates (No. 3, $114.7 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $109.5 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $105.2 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $103.8 billion, followed by Sergey Brin with $100.6 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $94.9 billion. Michael Bloomberg ($76.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
- Elon Musk: $272.0 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $167.6 billion
- Bill Gates: $114.7 billion
- Larry Ellison: $109.5 billion
- Warren Buffett: $105.2 billion
- Larry Page: $103.8 billion
- Sergey Brin: $100.6 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $94.9 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $64.9 billion
- Jim Walton: $62.7 billion
- Alice Walton: $61.8 billion
- Rob Walton: $61.6 billion
- Charles Koch: $57.9 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $57.9 billion
- Michael dell: $55.6 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $44.8 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $42.3 billion
- John Mars: $33.4 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $33.4 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $33.2 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $30.4 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.6 billion
- Miriam Adelson: $28.5 billion
- Ken Griffin: $27.3 billion
Have you read?
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
11 Tips to Utilize Google Search Like a Pro.
Estate Planning Strategies for Business Owners Planning an Exit by Susan Jones.
What You Need to Know About Adopting the New Business Model to Attract Top Talent by Sue Bingham.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org