Wealthiest People in Russia (August 16, 2022)
As of August 16, 2022, Andrey Melnichenko was the wealthiest man in Russia, with an estimated net worth of 26.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Vladimir Potanin (No. 2, $26.1 billion), Vladimir Lisin (No. 3, $25.0 billion); and Leonid Mikhelson (No. 4, $23.9 billion).
Vagit Alekperov is the fifth-richest person in Russia, with a whopping $20.7 billion. Gennady Timchenko ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $20.3 billion, followed by Alexey Mordashov with $18.3 billion. Alisher Usmanov is placed 8th with a net worth of $14.5 billion. Mikhail Fridman ($13.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Russia.
- Andrey Melnichenko: $26.7 billion
- Vladimir Potanin: $26.1 billion
- Vladimir Lisin : $25.0 billion
- Leonid Mikhelson: $23.9 billion
- Vagit Alekperov: $20.7 billion
- Gennady Timchenko: $20.3 billion
- Alexey Mordashov: $18.3 billion
- Alisher Usmanov: $14.5 billion
- Mikhail Fridman: $13.2 billion
- Viatcheslav Kantor: $12.7 billion
- Suleiman Kerimov & family: $12.2 billion
- Andrei Guriev & family: $11.3 billion
- Mikhail Prokhorov: $11.3 billion
- Viktor Rashnikov: $10.3 billion
- German Khan: $8.7 billion
- Roman Abramovich: $8.6 billion
- Leonid Fedun: $7.4 billion
- Alexei Kuzmichev: $6.7 billion
- Dmitry Rybolovlev: $6.6 billion
- Alexander Abramov: $6.4 billion
- Iskander Makhmudov: $6.4 billion
- Andrei Skoch & family: $6.2 billion
- Mikhail Shelkov: $5.7 billion
- Viktor Vekselberg: $5.1 billion
- Pyotr Aven: $4.7 billion
Have you read?
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
11 Tips to Utilize Google Search Like a Pro.
Estate Planning Strategies for Business Owners Planning an Exit by Susan Jones.
What You Need to Know About Adopting the New Business Model to Attract Top Talent by Sue Bingham.