Wealthiest People in Italy (August 16, 2022)
As of August 16, 2022, Giovanni Ferrero was the wealthiest man in Italy, with an estimated net worth of 33.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Giorgio Armani (No. 2, $6.9 billion), Silvio Berlusconi (No. 3, $6.1 billion); and Massimiliana Landini Aleotti (No. 4, $4.9 billion).
Piero Ferrarin is the fifth-richest person in Italy, with a whopping $4.6 billion. Patrizio Bertelli ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.6 billion, followed by Miuccia Prada with $4.6 billion. Sergio Stevanato is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.4 billion. Giuseppe Crippa ($4.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Italy.
- Giovanni Ferrero : $33.8 billion
- Giorgio Armani: $6.9 billion
- silvio Berlusconi & family: $6.1 billion
- Massimiliana Landini Aleotti & family: $4.9 billion
- Piero Ferrari: $4.6 billion
- Patrizio Bertelli: $4.6 billion
- Miuccia Prada: $4.6 billion
- Sergio Stevanato & family: $4.4 billion
- Giuseppe Crippa & family: $4.1 billion
- Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti: $3.9 billion
- Gustavo Denegri: $3.9 billion
- Luca Garavoglia: $3.8 billion
- Giuseppe De’Longhi & family: $3.7 billion
- Paolo & Gianfelice Mario Rocca: $3.5 billion
- Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone: $3.4 billion
- Alessandra Garavoglia: $3.2 billion
- Giuliana Benetton : $3.1 billion
- Luciano Benetton: $3.1 billion
- Susan Carol Holland: $3.0 billion
- Renzo Rosso & family: $3.0 billion
- Remo Ruffini: $2.8 billion
- Isabella Seragnoli: $2.6 billion
- Brunello Cucinelli & family: $2.2 billion
- Alberto Bombassei: $2.2 billion
- John Elkann: $2.1 billion
Have you read?
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
Strategic Resource Allocation is More Important in Tough Times by Gregory V. Milano.
The 3 C’s of Software Onboarding.
What Is Financial Modeling? Here’s a Closer Look by Alexander Dillon.
DIF’s Tech Investments and Growing Interest in Technology Sector in Dubai.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com