As of August 16, 2022, Klaus-Michael Kuehne was the wealthiest man in Germany, with an estimated net worth of 36.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht Jr. (No. 2, $35.9 billion), Dieter Schwarz (No. 3, $31.3 billion); and Susanne Klatten (No. 4, $23.6 billion).
Stefan Quandt is the fifth-richest person in Germany, with a whopping $20.3 billion. Theo Albrecht Jr ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $18.4 billion, followed by Reinhold Wuerth with $14.8 billion. Andreas Struengmann is placed 8th with a net worth of $13.3 billion. Thomas Struengmann ($13.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Germany.
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $36.2 billion
- Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht Jr. & family: $35.9 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $31.3 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $23.6 billion
- Stefan Quandt: $20.3 billion
- Theo Albrecht Jr & family: $18.4 billion
- Reinhold Wuerth & family: $14.8 billion
- Andreas Struengmann & family: $13.3 billion
- Thomas Struengmann & family: $13.3 billion
- Andreas Von Bechtolsheim & family: $10.3 billion
- Alexander Ottto: $9.3 billion
- Michael Otto: $8.3 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $8.3 billion
- Francine Von Finck & family: $8.0 billion
- Georg Schaeffler: $7.9 billion
- Hasso plattner & family: $7.2 billion
- Ugur Sahin: $6.4 billion
- Axel Oberwelland &Siblings: $6.2 billion
- Juergen Blickle: $5.9 billion
- Matthias Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Wolfgang Reimann: $5.8 billion
- Renate Reimann-Haas: $5.8 billion
- Stefan Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Erich Wesjohann & family: $5.3 billion
- Horst Julius Pudwill: $5.2 billion
- Ludwig Merckle: $5.2 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org