As of August 15, 2022, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest man in China, with an estimated net worth of 70.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $49.5 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $33.1 billion); and William Lei Ding (No. 4, $29.0 billion).
Li Shufu is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $27.8 billion. Wang Chuanfu ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $24.8 billion, followed by He Xiangjian with $23.9 billion. Jack Ma is placed 8th with a net worth of $23.7 billion. Qin Yinglin ($22.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in China.
- Zhong Shanshan: $70.1 billion
- Zhang Yiming : $49.5 billion
- Ma Huateng: $33.1 billion
- William Lei Ding: $29.0 billion
- Li Shufu: $27.8 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $24.8 billion
- He Xiangjian : $23.9 billion
- Jack Ma: $23.7 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $22.6 billion
- Wang Wei: $21.3 billion
- Huang Shilin: $19.9 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $19.6 billion
- Pang Kang: $17.3 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $17.2 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $17.1 billion
- Luo Liguo & family: $17.0 billion
- Sun Piaoyang: $16.9 billion
- Fan Hongwei & family: $16.8 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $15.3 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $14.8 billion
- Xing Wang: $14.4 billion
- Chen Bang: $14.0 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $13.5 billion
- Jin Baofang: $13.0 billion
- Li Zhenguo & family: $12.7 billion
Have you read?
Dev Pragad Transforming Newsweek: a case study by Funmi Olonisakin.
REALITY AND APPEARANCE: LIGHTS AND SHADOWS ON THE HALO EFFECT by Riccardo Pandini.
Old Money and New Money in Central and Eastern Europe by Radu Magdin.
Irrational Regulation: An Underlying Cause of Our Economic Woes by Lisa Gable.
How Do We Solve Depletion? Operationalize Resilience by Adam Markel.
Strategic Communication and Public Image by Fotis Pantopoulos.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org