As of August 14, 2022, Klaus-Michael Kuehne was the wealthiest man in Germany, with an estimated net worth of 36.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht Jr. (No. 2, $35.9 billion), Dieter Schwarz (No. 3, $31.3 billion); and Susanne Klatten (No. 4, $23.6 billion).
Stefan Quandt is the fifth-richest person in Germany, with a whopping $20.3 billion. Theo Albrecht Jr ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $18.4 billion, followed by Reinhold Wuerth with $14.8 billion. Andreas Struengmann is placed 8th with a net worth of $13.2 billion. Thomas Struengmann ($13.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among top 10 wealthiest people in Germany.
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $36.7 billion
- Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht Jr. & family: $35.9 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $31.3 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $23.6 billion
- Stefan Quandt: $20.3 billion
- Theo Albrecht Jr & family: $18.4 billion
- Reinhold Wuerth & family: $14.8 billion
- Andreas Struengmann & family: $13.2 billion
- Thomas Struengmann & family: $13.2 billion
- Andreas Von Bechtolsheim & family: $10.2 billion
- Alexander Ottto: $9.3 billion
- Michael Otto: $8.3 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $8.3 billion
- Georg Schaeffler: $8.1 billion
- Francine Von Finck & family: $8.0 billion
- Hasso plattner & family: $7.2 billion
- Ugur Sahin: $6.3 billion
- Axel Oberwelland &Siblings: $6.2 billion
- Juergen Blickle: $5.9 billion
- Matthias Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Renate Reimann-Haas: $5.8 billion
- Stefan Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Wolfgang Reimann: $5.8 billion
- Erich Wesjohann & family: $5.3 billion
- Ludwig Merckle: $5.2 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.