As of August 14, 2022, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest man in China, with an estimated net worth of 70.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $49.5 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $33.3 billion); and William Lei Ding (No. 4, $29.0 billion).
Li Shufu is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $27.9 billion. Wang Chuanfu ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $24.6 billion, followed by He Xiangjian with $24.1 billion. Jack Ma is placed 8th with a net worth of $23.7 billion. Qin Yinglin ($22.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in China.
- Zhong Shanshan: $70.8 billion
- Zhang Yiming : $49.5 billion
- Ma Huateng: $33.3 billion
- William Lei Ding: $29.0 billion
- Li Shufu: $27.9 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $24.6 billion
- He Xiangjian : $24.1 billion
- Jack Ma: $23.7 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $22.7 billion
- Wang Wei: $21.3 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $19.4 billion
- Huang Shilin: $19.3 billion
- Pang Kang: $17.4 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $17.2 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $17.2 billion
- 16) Fan Hongwei & family: $17.0 billion
- Sun Piaoyang: $16.9 billion
- Luo Liguo & family: $16.3 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $15.3 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $14.3 billion
- Xing Wang: $14.3 billion
- Chen Bang: $14.2 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $13.6 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $12.4 billion
- Richard Liu: $12.4 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
Top Residence by Investment Programs, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org