As of August 9, 2022, Murat Ulker was the wealthiest man in Turkey, with an estimated net worth of 4.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Ibrahim Erdemoglu (No. 2, $2.7 billion), Hamidi Ulukaya (No. 3, $2.4 billion); and Ali Erdemoglu (No. 4, $2.3 billion). Erman Illicak is the fifth-richest person in Turkey, with a whopping $2.3 billion.
Ferit Faik Sahenk ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.3 billion, followed by Filliz Sahenk with $2.1 billion. Nihat Ozdemir is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.1 billion. Sezai Bacaksiz ($2.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Turkey.
- Murat Ulker: $4.8 billion
- Ibrahim Erdemoglu: $2.7 billion
- Hamidi Ulukaya: $2.4 billion
- Ali Erdemoglu: $2.3 billion
- Erman Ilicak: $2.3 billion
- Ferit Faik sahenk: $2.3 billion
- Filiz Sahenk: $2.1 billion
- Nihat Ozdemir: $2.1 billion
- Sezai Bacaksiz: $2.1 billion
- Semahat Sevim Arsel: $1.6 billion
- Ahmet calik: $1.5 billion
- Hamdi Akin & family: $1.5 billion
- Bulent Eczacibasi: $1.5 billion
- Mustafa Rahmi Koc: $1.4 billion
- Faruk Eczacibasi: $1.4 billion
- Mehmet Aydinlar: $1.3 billion
Have you read?
3 Ways to Help Your Employees Become More Accountable by Rhett Power.
Getting ready to announce a change? Avoid these three common mistakes to increase employee buy-in by Dr. Elizabeth Moran.
Charity Work Elliott Allan Hilsinger Has Completed by Elliott Allan Hilsinger.
Dr. Khuong Nguyen Provides Tips For Helping Kids Develop Top-Notch Dental Habits by Dr. Khuong Nguyen.
The Secret Behind Successful Teamwork by Paul Froio.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org