Wealthiest People in the United Kingdom (August 9, 2022)
As of August 9, 2022, Michael Platt was the wealthiest man in the United Kingdom, with an estimated net worth of 15.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Hinduja brothers (No. 2, $13.4 billion), James Ratcliffe (No. 3, $12.7 billion); and Christopher Hohn (No. 4, $7.9 billion).
Ian & Richard Livingstone is the fifth-richest person in the United Kingdom, with a whopping $7.9 billion. James Dyson ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.7 billion, followed by Nik Storonsky with $7.1 billion. David Reuben is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.5 billion. Simon Reuben ($6.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United Kingdom.
- Michael Platt: $15.2 billion
- Hinduja brothers: $13.4 billion
- James Ratcliffe: $12.7 billion
- Christopher Hohn: $7.9 billion
- Ian & Richard Livingstone: $7.9 billion
- James Dyson: $7.7 billion
- Nik Storonsky: $7.1 billion
- David Reuben: $6.5 billion
- Simon Ruben: $6.5 billion
- Cliver calder: $5.7 billion
- Michael Ashley: $5.3 billion
- Joe Lewis: $5.2 billion
- Anthony Bamford & family: $4.7 billion
- Denise Coates: $4.6 billion
- John Reece: $4.3 billion
- Andrew Currie: $4.3 billion
- Richard Branson: $4.1 billion
- Lauence Graff & family: $3.4 billion
- Alan Howard: $3.2 billion
- Barnard Ecclestone & family: $3.0 billion
- Farhad Moshiri: $2.9 billion
- Hilton Schlosberg: $2.9 billion
- John Caudwell: $2.9 billion
- Peter Hargreaves: $2.7 billion
- Maritsa Lazari &family: $2.6 billion
Have you read?
3 Ways to Help Your Employees Become More Accountable by Rhett Power.
Getting ready to announce a change? Avoid these three common mistakes to increase employee buy-in by Dr. Elizabeth Moran.
Charity Work Elliott Allan Hilsinger Has Completed by Elliott Allan Hilsinger.
Dr. Khuong Nguyen Provides Tips For Helping Kids Develop Top-Notch Dental Habits by Dr. Khuong Nguyen.
The Secret Behind Successful Teamwork by Paul Froio.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com