As of August 9, 2022, Andrey Melnichenko was the wealthiest man in Russia, with an estimated net worth of 26.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Vladimir Potanin (No. 2, $26.1 billion), Vladimir Lisin (No. 3, $25.1 billion); and Leonid Mikhelson (No. 4, $24.0 billion).
Vagit Alekperov is the fifth-richest person in Russia, with a whopping $20.8 billion. Gennady Timchenko ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $20.4 billion, followed by Alexey Mordashov with $18.2 billion. Alisher Usmanov is placed 8th with a net worth of $14.5 billion. Mikhail Fridman ($13.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Russia.
- Andrey Melnichenko: $26.7 billion
- Vladimir Potanin: $26.1 billion
- Vladimir Lisin : $25.1 billion
- Leonid Mikhelson: $24.0 billion
- Vagit Alekperov: $20.8 billion
- Gennady Timchenko: $20.4 billion
- Alexey Mordashov: $18.2 billion
- Alisher Usmanov: $14.5 billion
- Mikhail Fridman: $13.2 billion
- Viatcheslav Kantor: $12.8 billion
- Suleiman Kerimov & family: $12.2 billion
- Andrei Guriev & family: $11.3 billion
- Mikhail Prokhorov: $11.3 billion
- Viktor Rashnikov: $10.3 billion
- German Khan: $8.7 billion
- Roman Abramovich: $8.6 billion
- Leonid Fedun: $7.4 billion
- Alexei Kuzmichev: $6.7 billion
- Dmitry Rybolovlev: $6.6 billion
- Alexander Abramov: $6.4 billion
- Iskander Makhmudov: $6.4 billion
- Andrei Skoch & family: $6.2 billion
- Mikhail Shelkov: $5.7 billion
- Viktor Vekselberg: $5.0 billion
- Pyotr Aven: $4.7 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org