Wealthiest People in Italy (August 9, 2022)
As of August 9, 2022, Giovanni Ferrero was the wealthiest man in Italy, with an estimated net worth of 33.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Giorgio Armani (No. 2, $6.8 billion), Silvio Berlusconi (No. 3, $6.0 billion); and Massimiliana Landini Aleotti (No. 4, $5.0 billion).
Piero Ferrari is the fifth-richest person in Italy, with a whopping $4.6 billion. Patrizio Bertelli ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.5 billion, followed by Miuccia Prada with $4.5 billion. Sergio Stevanato is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.3 billion. Giuseppe Crippa ($4.1 billion) occupied 9th position among Italy’s top 10 wealthiest people.
- Giovanni Ferrero : $33.6 billion
- Giorgio Armani: $6.8 billion
- Silvio Berlusconi & family: $6.0 billion
- Massimiliana Landini Aleotti & family: $5.0 billion
- Piero Ferrari: $4.6 billion
- Patrizio Bertelli: $4.5 billion
- Miuccia Prada: $4.5 billion
- Sergio Stevanato & family: $4.3 billion
- Giuseppe Crippa & family: $4.1 billion
- Luca Garavoglia: $3.8 billion
- Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti: $3.8 billion
- Gustavo Denegri: $3.8 billion
- Giuseppe De’Longhi & family: $3.6 billion
- Paolo & Gianfelice Mario Rocca: $3.5 billion
- Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone: $3.3 billion
- Alessandra Garavoglia: $3.2 billion
- Giuliana Benetton : $3.0 billion
- Luciano Benetton: $3.0 billion
- Susan Carol Holland: $2.9 billion
- Renzo Rosso & family: $2.9 billion
- Remo Ruffini: $2.8 billion
- Isabella Seragnoli: $2.6 billion
- Brunello Cucinelli & family: $2.2 billion
- Alberto Bombassei: $2.1 billion
- John Elkann: $2.0 billion
Have you read?
Most Expensive Men’s Watches In The World.
Most Expensive Women’s Handbags.
Wealthiest Women Entrepreneurs Of 2022.
The Most Expensive Range of Louis Vuitton Shoes.
Best Super-Luxury Cars For CEOs And Executives, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.