As of August 9, 2022, Giovanni Ferrero was the wealthiest man in Italy, with an estimated net worth of 33.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Giorgio Armani (No. 2, $6.8 billion), Silvio Berlusconi (No. 3, $6.0 billion); and Massimiliana Landini Aleotti (No. 4, $5.0 billion).
Piero Ferrari is the fifth-richest person in Italy, with a whopping $4.6 billion. Patrizio Bertelli ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.5 billion, followed by Miuccia Prada with $4.5 billion. Sergio Stevanato is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.3 billion. Giuseppe Crippa ($4.1 billion) occupied 9th position among Italy’s top 10 wealthiest people.
- Giovanni Ferrero : $33.6 billion
- Giorgio Armani: $6.8 billion
- Silvio Berlusconi & family: $6.0 billion
- Massimiliana Landini Aleotti & family: $5.0 billion
- Piero Ferrari: $4.6 billion
- Patrizio Bertelli: $4.5 billion
- Miuccia Prada: $4.5 billion
- Sergio Stevanato & family: $4.3 billion
- Giuseppe Crippa & family: $4.1 billion
- Luca Garavoglia: $3.8 billion
- Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti: $3.8 billion
- Gustavo Denegri: $3.8 billion
- Giuseppe De’Longhi & family: $3.6 billion
- Paolo & Gianfelice Mario Rocca: $3.5 billion
- Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone: $3.3 billion
- Alessandra Garavoglia: $3.2 billion
- Giuliana Benetton : $3.0 billion
- Luciano Benetton: $3.0 billion
- Susan Carol Holland: $2.9 billion
- Renzo Rosso & family: $2.9 billion
- Remo Ruffini: $2.8 billion
- Isabella Seragnoli: $2.6 billion
- Brunello Cucinelli & family: $2.2 billion
- Alberto Bombassei: $2.1 billion
- John Elkann: $2.0 billion
Have you read?
Most Expensive Men’s Watches In The World.
Most Expensive Women’s Handbags.
Wealthiest Women Entrepreneurs Of 2022.
The Most Expensive Range of Louis Vuitton Shoes.
Best Super-Luxury Cars For CEOs And Executives, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.