As of August 9, 2022, Klaus-Michael Kuehne was the wealthiest man in Germany, with an estimated net worth of 37.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht (No. 2, $35.4 billion), Dieter Schwarz (No. 3, $30.7 billion); and Susanne Klatten (No. 4, $23.2 billion).
Stefan Quandt is the fifth-richest person in Germany, with a whopping $20.2 billion. Theo Albrecht Jr ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $18.1 billion, followed by Reinhold Wuerth with $14.3 billion. Andreas Struengmann is placed 8th with a net worth of $13.7 billion. Thomas Struengmann ($13.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Germany.
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $37.9 billion
- Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht Jr. & family: $35.4 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $30.7 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $23.2 billion
- Stefan Quandt: $20.2 billion
- Theo Albrecht Jr & family: $18.1 billion
- Reinhold Wuerth & family: $14.3 billion
- Andreas Struengmann & family: $13.7 billion
- Thomas Struengmann & family: $13.7 billion
- Andreas Von Bechtolsheim & family: $10.1 billion
- Alexander Ottto: $9.0 billion
- Michael Otto: $8.3 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $8.2 billion
- Georg Schaeffler: $8.0 billion
- Francine Von Finck & family: $7.9 billion
- Hasso plattner & family: $7.1 billion
- Ugur Sahin: $6.6 billion
- Axel Oberwelland &Siblings: $6.1 billion
- Juergen Blickle: $5.9 billion
- Matthias Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Renate Reimann-Haas: $5.8 billion
- Stefan Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Wolfgang Reimann: $5.8 billion
- Erich Wesjohann & family: $5.2 billion
- Ludwig Merckle: $5.2 billion
Have you read?
Most Expensive Men’s Watches In The World.
Most Expensive Women’s Handbags.
Wealthiest Women Entrepreneurs Of 2022.
The Most Expensive Range of Louis Vuitton Shoes.
Best Super-Luxury Cars For CEOs And Executives, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.