As of August 9, 2022, Barnard Arnault was the wealthiest man in France, with an estimated net worth of 169.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Francoise Bettencourt (No. 2, $73.4 billion), Rodolphe Saade (No. 3, $41.4 billion); and Francois Pinault (No. 4, $37.0 billion).
Alain Wertheimer is the fifth-richest person in France, with a whopping $30.4 billion. Gerard Wertheimer ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $30.4 billion, followed by Emmanuel Besnier with $21.1 billion. Xavier Niel is placed 8th with a net worth of $8.2 billion. Laurent Dassault ($8.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in France.
- Barnard arnault & family: $169.1 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt mayers & family: $73.4 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $41.4 billion
- Francois Pinault & family: $37.0 billion
- Alain Wertheimer: $30.4 billion
- Gerard Wertheimer: $30.4 billion
- Emmanuel Besnier: $21.1 billion
- Xsvier Niel: $8.2 billion
- Thierry Dassault: $8.1 billion
- Laurent dassault: $8.1 billion
- Marie-Helene Habert-Dassault: $8.1 billion
- Marie Besnier Beauvalot: $7.4 billion
- Jean-Michel Besnier: $7.4 billion
- Nicolas Puech: $7.3 billion
- Vincent Bollore & family: $7.3 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $6.9 billion
- Alain Merieux & family: $6.9 billion
- Patrick Drahi: $6.3 billion
- Stephane Bancel: $6.0 billion
- Marc Ladreit de Lacharriere: $3.7 billion
- Martin & Olivier Bouygues: $3.7 billion
- Danielle Bellon & family: $3.7 billion
- Charles Edelstenne: $3.5 billion
- Gilles Martin: $3.4 billion
- Mohed Altrad $3.2 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
Top Residence by Investment Programs, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com