Wealthiest People in China (August 9, 2022)
As of August 9, 2022, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest man in China, with an estimated net worth of 71.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $49.5 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $32.8 billion); and William Lei Ding (No. 4, $28.2 billion).
Li Shufu is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $28.1 billion. Wang Chuanfu ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $25.1 billion, followed by He Xiangjian with $23.9 billion. Jack Ma is placed 8th with a net worth of $23.3 billion. Qin Yinglin ($22.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in China
- Zhong Shanshan: $71.6 billion
- Zhang Yiming : $49.5 billion
- Ma Huateng: $32.8 billion
- William Lei Ding: $28.2 billion
- Li Shufu: $28.1 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $25.1 billion
- He Xiangjian : $23.9 billion
- Jack Ma: $23.3 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $22.8 billion
- Wang Wei: $20.9 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $19.9 billion
- Huang Shilin: $19.7 billion
- Pang Kang: $17.8 billion
- Sun Piaoyang: $17.1 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $16.8 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $16.7 billion
- Fan Hongwei & family: $16.2 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $15.6 billion
- Luo Liguo & family: $14.7 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $14.6 billion
- Chen Bang: $14.3 billion
- Xing Wang: $14.0 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $13.4 billion
- Richard Liu: $12.8 billion
- Jin Baofang: $12.7 billion
Have you read?
Most Expensive Men’s Watches In The World.
Most Expensive Women’s Handbags.
Wealthiest Women Entrepreneurs Of 2022.
Best Super-Luxury Cars For CEOs And Executives, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org