As of August 9, 2022, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest man in China, with an estimated net worth of 71.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $49.5 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $32.8 billion); and William Lei Ding (No. 4, $28.2 billion).
Li Shufu is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $28.1 billion. Wang Chuanfu ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $25.1 billion, followed by He Xiangjian with $23.9 billion. Jack Ma is placed 8th with a net worth of $23.3 billion. Qin Yinglin ($22.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in China
- Zhong Shanshan: $71.6 billion
- Zhang Yiming : $49.5 billion
- Ma Huateng: $32.8 billion
- William Lei Ding: $28.2 billion
- Li Shufu: $28.1 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $25.1 billion
- He Xiangjian : $23.9 billion
- Jack Ma: $23.3 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $22.8 billion
- Wang Wei: $20.9 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $19.9 billion
- Huang Shilin: $19.7 billion
- Pang Kang: $17.8 billion
- Sun Piaoyang: $17.1 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $16.8 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $16.7 billion
- Fan Hongwei & family: $16.2 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $15.6 billion
- Luo Liguo & family: $14.7 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $14.6 billion
- Chen Bang: $14.3 billion
- Xing Wang: $14.0 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $13.4 billion
- Richard Liu: $12.8 billion
- Jin Baofang: $12.7 billion
Have you read?
Most Expensive Men’s Watches In The World.
Most Expensive Women’s Handbags.
Wealthiest Women Entrepreneurs Of 2022.
The Most Expensive Range of Louis Vuitton Shoes.
Best Super-Luxury Cars For CEOs And Executives, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.