As of August 6, 2022, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest man in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 28.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $16.9 billion), Mike Cannon-Brookes (No. 3, $16.5 billion); and Scott Farquhar (No. 4, $16.4 billion). Gina Rinehart has been a member of The CEOWORLD magazine’s Rich List for over a decade.
Harry Triguboff is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $10.8 billion. Anthony Pratt ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $10.6 billion, followed by Frank Lowy with $6.8 billion. Cliff Obrecht is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.5 billion. Melanie Perkins ($6.5billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Australia.
- Gina Rinehart: $28.8 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $16.9 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes : $16.5 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $16.4 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $10.8 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $10.6 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.8 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $6.5 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $6.5 billion
- Richard White: $4.9 billion
- John,Alan & Bruce wilson: $4.8 billion
- Kerrry Stokes: $3.4 billion
- John Gandel: $3.3 billion
- Cameron Adams: $3.2 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.9 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.9 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $2.5 billion
- John Hancock: $2.1 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $2.1 billion
Have you read?
Most Expensive Men’s Watches In The World.
Most Expensive Women’s Handbags.
Wealthiest Women Entrepreneurs Of 2022.
The Most Expensive Range of Louis Vuitton Shoes.
Best Super-Luxury Cars For CEOs And Executives, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org