As of August 6, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $264.9 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $168.6 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $166.4 billion); and Gautam Adani (No. 4, $126.0 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $111.8 billion. Larry Ellison ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $106.7 billion, followed by Warren Buffett with $101.6 billion. Larry Page is placed 8th with a net worth of $101.1 billion. Sergey Brin ($97.2 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest people in the world list, followed by Mukesh Ambani (No. 10, $92.3 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons:
- Elon Musk: $264.9 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $168.6 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $166.4 billion
- Gautam Adani & family: $126.0 billion
- Bill Gates: $111.8 billion
- Larry Ellison: $106.7 billion
- Warren Buffett: $101.6 billion
- Larry Page: $101.1 billion
- Sergey Brin: $97.2 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $92.3 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $92.1 billion
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $80.7 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $73.4 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $71.4 billion
- Jim Walton: $60.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $60.2 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $60.1 billion
- Alice Walton: $59.6 billion
- Rob Walton: $59.4 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $56.0 billion
- Charles Koch: $56.0 billion
- Michael dell: $53.6 billion
- David Thomson & family: $52.6 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
Have you read?
Most Expensive Men’s Watches In The World.
Most Expensive Women’s Handbags.
Wealthiest Women Entrepreneurs Of 2022.
The Most Expensive Range of Louis Vuitton Shoes.
Best Super-Luxury Cars For CEOs And Executives, 2022.